Below are thirty-two (32) FAQ's...
*NOTE: Questions with an asterisk (*) are regarding the "GIVEAWAYS" & "NEEDS" Categories
1. How come there are categories to sell items or services? Isn’t everything free?
*2. This sounds too good to be true. What’s the catch? There’s got to be a catch!
How can you really get around the need for funding, staffing, planning, etc.?
*3. Isn’t this just like FreeCycle, Listia, PointsOfLight, Goodwill, or CraigsList?
*4. Can this all REALLY happen 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year?
*5. How can this grow my church? And EXPONENTIALLY??
*6. I am not convinced this can help grow my church...what if it doesn’t grow?
*7. Wouldn't it be better to just create a site (or app) specifically for our Church/ministry?
*8. How can this help me do outreach & spread the gospel of Jesus Christ?
*9. How come I only see posts from my Church/ministry/area?
*10. How can this get church (or other group, business, or organization) needs met?
*11. Can a group (i.e. youth group, church, or other organization) post giveaways?
*12. How can this be used to minister to people in the Church congregation & beyond?
13. What if someone abuses the site (i.e. spam, inappropriate posts, etc.)?
*14. What if I don’t “need” something but just “want” something?
*15. How does someone determine who gets what?
16. What happens if a posted item or service is no longer available?
17. How do I protect my personal information (home address, phone number, etc.)?
*18. Can I just browse the site to check out needs and giveaways?
*19. How do I get in touch with someone to get or give something?
*20. Is there a limit to how many needs or giveaways I can post?
21. Is there a limit to how long a post stays up?
22. Do I need to be part of some local group? Are there any memberships,
subscriptions, or pre-requisites before I can use www.SeekorServe.com?
*23. Are there any fees, credits, or things I have to do in order to receive anything?
24. How do I keep myself safe when meeting with a stranger?
25. Do I need to meet people face-to-face?
*26. How do money donations work?
27. Is this for U.S. residents only?
28. Am I limited to connecting with people only within a certain area (i.e. city, state,
country, region, 50 mile radius from my church, etc.)?
29. Do I have to be a Christian, or part of a Church or other charitable organization?
30. Are there any liability issues or risks of which I should be aware?
31. Is www.SeekorServe.com directly affiliated with any specific church, denomination,
or other organization?
32. I have another question that’s not listed here...